The IT Crowd (2006)
Last update on Sep 14, 17
- The IT Crowd
- Air date:
- Plot summary:
UK Comedy series about two I.T. nerds and their clueless female manager, who work in the basement of a very successful company. When they are called on for help, they are never treated with any respect at all.
Season 1 03-02-2006
- 1. Yesterday's Jam Feb 03, 06 It's Jen's first day at Reynholm Industries and she is assigned the position of manager of the IT department. Roy and Moss quickly find out that she has absolutely no knowledge of computers whatsoever.
- 2. Calamity Jen Feb 03, 06 Denholm tries to reduce stress in the work place and invites a stress expert to give the employees a class about dealing with stress. Meanwhile, Jen buys new shoes that are a few sizes too small, which leads to a very painful result.
- 3. Fifty-Fifty Feb 10, 06 Moss and Roy go on a lonely hearts website. Meanwhile Jen meets the man of her dreams.
- 4. The Red Door Feb 17, 06 After being told that she can never open the red door, Jen finds a way to find out what the mystery is all about.
- 5. The Haunting of Bill Crouse Feb 24, 06 When her date Bill turns out to be a jerk, Jen asks Moss to send him away if he stops by. When he does and Moss can't convince him to leave, Moss has to lie and ends up telling Bill that Jen is dead.
- 6. Aunt Irma Visits Mar 03, 06 Roy and Moss get the same symptoms as Jen when it's her time of the month.
Season 2 24-08-2007
- 1. The Work Outing Aug 24, 07 Jen is asked out on a date by Philip and Roy and Moss decide to tag along which ruins any chance of romance Jen was hoping for.
- 2. Return of the Golden Child Aug 31, 07 Moss decides to try and work out exactly when Roy will die by using a website on the Internet that calulates time of death based on the answers given to certain questions. Roy doesn't want to know anything about it, but Moss spills it anyway, making Roy very nervous.
- 3. Moss and the German Sep 07, 07 Moss decides to sign himself up for a German cookery course, but due to a slight miscommunication between Moss and the advertiser, it turns out to be something else entirely.
- 4. The Dinner Party Sep 14, 07 Jen's attempt to throw a successful dinner party don't go exactly the way she was hoping. The evening isn't a total disaster for everyone though, as Richmond meets the woman of his dreams.
- 5. Smoke and Mirrors Sep 21, 07 When Jen complains about her bad bra, Moss attempts to create the world's most perfect bra. When he succeeds, he attempts to get onto the BBC show Dragon's Den to demonstrate it, which turns out a bit awkward.
- 6. Men Without Women Sep 28, 07 After making several unsuccessful advances, Douglas offers Jen the job as his new PA in order to get even closer to her. This we he hopes to slip a potion in her tea, that he obtained from a sorcerer and which should make Douglas irresistable to Jen.
Season 3 21-11-2008
- 1. From Hell Nov 21, 08 Douglas's neglegance in running the company nearly ruins Reynholm Industries. Meanwhile, Jen has a builder over at her house to do some renovations. When Roy seems to remember the guy from being on a TV show "Builders from hell", Jen get a bit nervous.
- 2. Are We Not Men? Nov 28, 08 Roy and Moss try to meet new friends by getting familiar with the latest football news and slang. They meet new, yet peculiar friends. Meanwhile, Jen dates a guy who looks like a magician.
- 3. Tramps Like Us Dec 05, 08 When a sexual harassment case ends with a low pay out, Jen, Roy and Moss find themselves all moving in different directions.
- 4. Speech Dec 12, 08 Jen makes enemies of Roy and Moss after trying to assert herself more after being named as Employee of the Month. Douglas discovers that the woman who he loves is not quite as she seems.
- 5. Friendface Dec 19, 08 The boys are introduced to a social networking website by Jen. Through the site they get in touch with old acquaintances to which they brag a little bit too much, which leads to awkward situations.
- 6. Calendar Geeks Dec 26, 08 To raise money for charity, the girls of the 7th floor come up with the idea to do a nude calendar. Roy -who happens to be there to fix a computer- gets excited when the girls ask him to do the photography. Jen doesn't like the idea so much and comes up with an alternative.
Season 4 25-06-2010
- 1. Jen the Fredo Jun 25, 10 Jen decides she wants to stretch herself more at work and applies for the post of Entertainment Manager. After discovering that her boss Douglas's business connections have wilder tastes than she planned for, she ends up turning to Moss and Roy for help.
- 2. The Final Countdown Jul 02, 10 Moss ends up becoming a celebrity after he beats all the records on a popular daytime quiz show. Roy tries to explain to an old mate after being mistaken for a window cleaner. Jen finds herself pre-occupied with Douglas' secret head of department meetings.
- 3. Something Happened Jul 09, 10 Douglas finds himself becoming a Spaceologist. Some bad luck changes Roy's life. Jen ends up getting involved with a rock band.
- 4. Italian for Beginners Jul 16, 10 Roy gets obsessed by his latest girlfriend's sad family history, while Jen tells an absolute whopper to get some attention.
- 5. Bad Boys Jul 23, 10 When Roy and Moss become juvenile delinquents for the day the end up having an uncomfortable experience at a local shopping centre.
- 6. Reynholm vs Reynholm Jul 30, 10 Douglas discovers that marriage agrees with him for all of a fortnight. He then finds himself in court defending himself with Jen, Roy and Moss' help.