Chesapeake Shores (2016)
Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Chesapeake Shores
- Air date:
- Drama, Family
- Plot summary:
A divorced mom deals with an old romance and complicated family issues when she returns to her hometown with her twin daughters.
Season 1 14-08-2016
- 1. Pilot Aug 14, 16 Abby returns to her hometown after hearing troubling news about the family inn facing foreclosure.
- 2. Home to Roost, Part One Aug 21, 16 Abby considers leaving her Wall Street job and has an unforeseen showdown with her ex. Meanwhile, Trace has trouble explaining why he left Nashville and Jess wants to open a new business on her own.
- 3. Home to Roost, Part Two Aug 28, 16 Abby decides to stay in Chesapeake Shores and fight for custody of her daughters. Trace deals with troubling news concerning his past in Nashville. Mick suggests that Bree remain in town in order to get over her writer's block.
- 4. We're Not Losing a Son... Sep 04, 16 As Abby settles in and starts her job at her firm's Baltimore office, she wonders if she can remain just friends with Trace.
- 5. We're Gaining a Daughter Sep 11, 16 As Kevin remains missing, Mick, Nell and the rest of the O'Brien family nervously wait for more news; Abby goes to New York to fight for custody of her daughters; Trace continues to hide from his past, but a surprising new idea may have him returning to his music dream after all.
- 6. Georgia on My Mind Sep 18, 16 Kevin's fiancée arrives in town, surprising the O'Briens. Meanwhile, Abby gets tangled in a fraud investigation; and Trace receives bad news about the water-house property he covets.
- 7. Second Chances Sep 25, 16 Trace makes a confession regarding why he left Nashville. Meanwhile, Megan confronts Mick about past mistakes responsible for pushing her away; and Abby learns the truth about the fraud investigation from a surprising source.
- 8. Deals Undone Oct 02, 16 Mick nervously faces a failing business deal; Abby is subpoenaed in the investigation against Wes; Kevin recovers from his fall at home while struggling to define his future with Georgia; Trace learns the warehouse property is still in reach.
- 9. Exes Mark the Spot Oct 09, 16 Abby and Trace seem finally ready to move forward; Jess, David and Bree attempt to untangle their complicated love triangle; an emergency phone call puts Trace in trouble with the law.
Season 2 06-08-2017
- 1. Secrets, Lies and School Supplies Aug 06, 17 As Abby and the rest of the O’Briens prepare for the town’s annual lantern festival, Trace must return to Nashville to face a mistake from his past. Mick takes his granddaughters back-to-school shopping while covertly working on a business deal that is bound to cause family conflict.
- 2. Pasts and Presents Aug 13, 17 Mick makes some unpopular business decisions when he plans to sell the nightclub that he and Trace had built together. When planning her cousin’s wedding goes awry, Jess turns to an unexpected source for help. Bree fights to regain control in the production of her play.
- 3. Photographs and Memories Aug 20, 17 As Abby sends her girls off to their first day at a new school, conflict arises between Trace and Wes about their roles in the family—complicated further by a Nashville recording label taking interest in Trace’s new demo with a former flame. Mick butts heads with his brother over family land.
- 4. It's Always Nashville Aug 27, 17 Trace hits the road to record an album with his ex-girlfriend but has trouble channeling creative inspiration while he is away from Abby. A well-intentioned Jess creates trouble for Bree when she advertises that a famous author will attend a book reading at Bree’s new bookstore.
- 5. Buried Treasures Sep 03, 17 Nell discovers a treasure map that Bree made as a teen, leading Bree and Kevin to hunt for a family time capsule in the backyard. While Trace is in Nashville fighting his producer Mark Hall to keep Leigh on an upcoming album at the risk of his own career, Abby meets a handsome widower in the PTA.
- 6. Grand Openings Sep 10, 17 As the nightclub opening nears, Trace spends late nights practicing with Leigh and his band, while Mick fights city hall to receive a live music permit; Abby receives a promotion at work, but it leaves her with less time to spend with the family and Trace.
- 7. All Our Yesterdays Sep 17, 17 Mick receives damaging information about Thomas and considers whether to use it in their town hall debate over the family land trust. Jess plans a special meal to win David over but is fearful to take the next step in their relationship.
- 8. Forest Through the Trees Sep 24, 17 Away from the distraction of technology, Abby and Trace talk about their past and the future during a camping getaway; with some encouragement from Nell, Mick and Thomas try to work out their differences in person.