Black Mirror (2011)
Last update on Dec 31, 17
- Black Mirror
- Air date:
- Drama, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Plot summary:
A contemporary British re-working of The Twilight Zone with stories that tap into the collective unease about our modern world. Over the last ten years, technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives before we've had time to stop and question it. In every home; on every desk; in every palm - a plasma screen; a monitor; a smartphone - a black mirror of our 21st Century existence.
Season 1 04-12-2011
- 1. The National Anthem Dec 04, 11 Prime Minister Michael Callow faces a shocking dilemma when Princess Susannah, a much-loved member of the Royal Family, is kidnapped.
- 2. Fifteen Million Merits Dec 11, 11 After failing to impress the judges on a singing competition show, a woman must either perform degrading acts or return to a slave-like existence.
- 3. The Entire History of You Dec 18, 11 In the near future, everyone has access to a memory implant that records everything humans do, see and hear.
Season 2 11-02-2013
- 1. Be Right Back Feb 11, 13 After learning about a new service that lets people stay in touch with the deceased, a lonely, grieving Martha reconnects with her late lover.
- 2. White Bear Feb 18, 13 Victoria wakes up and cannot remember anything about her life. Everyone she encounters refuses to communicate with her.
- 3. The Waldo Moment Feb 25, 13 A failed comedian who voices a popular cartoon bear named Waldo finds himself mixing in politics when TV executives want Waldo to run for office.
Season 3 21-10-2016
- 1. Nosedive Oct 21, 16 A woman desperate to boost her social media score hits the jackpot when she's invited to a swanky wedding. But the trip doesn't go as planned.
- 2. Playtest Oct 21, 16 An American traveler short on cash signs up to test a revolutionary new gaming system, only to discover the thrills are a little too real.
- 3. Shut Up and Dance Oct 21, 16 After a virus infects his laptop, a teen faces a daunting choice: carry out orders delivered by text message, or risk having intimate secrets exposed.
- 4. San Junipero Oct 21, 16 In a seaside town in 1987, a shy young woman and an outgoing party girl strike up a powerful bond that seems to defy the laws of space and time.
- 5. Men Against Fire Oct 21, 16 After his first battle with an elusive enemy, a soldier begins experiencing unfamiliar sensations and strange technical glitches.
- 6. Hated in the Nation Oct 21, 16 The death of a journalist at the center of a social media firestorm leads a veteran detective and her tech-savvy apprentice to a chilling discovery.
Season 4 29-12-2017
- 1. USS Callister Dec 29, 17 Capt. Robert Daly presides over his crew with wisdom and courage. But a new recruit will soon discover nothing on this spaceship is what it seems.
- 2. Arkangel Dec 29, 17 Worried about her daughter's safety, single mom Marie signs up for a cutting-edge device that monitors the girl's whereabouts -- and much more.
- 3. Crocodile Dec 29, 17 Architect Mia scrambles to keep a dark secret under wraps, while insurance investigator Shazia harvests people's memories of a nearby accident scene.
- 4. Hang the DJ Dec 29, 17 Paired up by a dating program that puts an expiration date on all relationships, Frank and Amy soon begin to question the system's logic.
- 5. Metalhead Dec 29, 17 At an abandoned warehouse, scavengers searching for supplies encounter a ruthless foe and flee for their lives through a bleak wasteland.
- 6. Black Museum Dec 29, 17 On a dusty stretch of highway, a traveler stumbles across a museum that boasts rare criminal artifacts -- and a disturbing main attraction.