Ash vs Evil Dead (2015)
Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Ash vs Evil Dead
- Air date:
- Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror
- Plot summary:
Bruce Campbell reprises his role as Ash Williams, an aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who’s spent the last three decades avoiding maturity, and the terrors of the Evil Dead. But when a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, he’s forced to face his demons — both metaphorical and literal.
Season 1 31-10-2015
- 1. El Jefe Oct 31, 15 30 years after his last Deadite fight, badass blowhard Ash Williams unleashes the Evil in an act of stoned stupidity, bringing Deadite mayhem into his life again.
- 2. Bait Nov 07, 15 Special Agent Fisher is tracking Ash. Pablo gets his first taste of blood in a manic battle, and a revelation changes Kelly’s life forever.
- 3. Books from Beyond Nov 14, 15 A mysterious woman finds the destruction at Kelly’s parents’ farm. Meanwhile, Ash, Pablo and Kelly reach Books from Beyond with the Necronomicon and Fisher finds herself in another terrifying, inexplicable situation.
- 4. Brujo Nov 21, 15 Ruby helps Fisher and reveals her family’s connection to the Evil Dead. Ash and team follow a clue from the demon Eligos, but Kelly pays a price.
- 5. The Host Nov 28, 15 Kelly’s current state puts others in jeopardy. This forces Pablo to make a brave move and Ash to reveal a new side to his character. Ruby and Fisher join forces in pursuit of Ash.
- 6. The Killer of Killers Dec 05, 15 Thanks to his drug-induced vision, Ash knows what to do with the Necronomicon. Pablo and Kelly notice something ominous. Ash promises to visit Lem, but Fisher shows up for an almighty showdown with her former boss.
- 7. Fire in the Hole Dec 12, 15 Ash, Pablo and Kelly, now joined by Fisher, arrive at the survivalist camp in the midst of chaos and must go to extreme measures to escape. Meanwhile, more is revealed of Ruby’s mission.
- 8. Ashes to Ashes Dec 19, 15 Ash attempts to bury the book to end the Evil, but first he must contend with other, more physical things from his past. Fisher faces a horrific change in Ash.
- 9. Bound in the Flesh Dec 26, 15 Ash battles someone all too familiar, and later hears a message from the Necronomicon. Meanwhile, the deadliest Deadite attacks.
- 10. The Dark One Jan 02, 16 A last ditch effort to rid the world of Evil could leave Ash a changed man, as well as changing mankind forever.
Season 2 02-10-2016
- 1. Home Oct 02, 16 Ash, Pablo and Kelly, summoned back to Ash's hometown by Ruby, form an unusual alliance. Once there, Ash's father and the local pub dwellers give the returning son a chilly reception.
- 2. The Morgue Oct 09, 16 Pablo's grasp on reality is tested when Ruby reveals the Necronomicon has gifted him with premonitions. Meanwhile, in the morgue, Ash and Kelly discover Brock's date might not be the warm body he's banking on.
- 3 . Last Call Oct 16, 16
- 4 . DUI Oct 23, 16
- 5 . Confinement Oct 30, 16
- 6 . Trapped Inside Nov 06, 16
- 7 . Delusion Nov 13, 16
- 8. Ashy Slashy Nov 20, 16 Ruby, Kelly and Pablo go to look for Ash and Baal in an abandoned asylum and encounter some crazy characters. They are all players in Baal's attempt to break Ash and find the Necronomicon. But did his plan work?
- 9. Home Again Dec 04, 16 Ash, distraught about losing Pablo is determined to bring him back! Ruby and Kelly tag along to make sure Young Ash never sees the Necronomicon. But the butterfly effect they create is something no one can believe!
- 10. Second Coming Dec 11, 16 Ash, Ruby and Kelly battle the past to secure a future where Pablo is alive and the world is safe from evil, but the family from hell has other plans.